Thursday, November 29, 2012

ViSalus



Body by Vi.  You've seen it.  I've seen it - what does it mean?

It is a 90 day weight loss challenge..and apparently there are prizes!

I needed more details, so went to the company website.

VISALUS™ IS THE COMPANY BEHIND THE BODY BY VI™ 90-DAY CHALLENGE

The Body by Vi™ Challenge; is an extension of our work hard, play hard mentality, fueled by a vibrant community with a common goal to leave the world a better (and healthier) place than we found it.

To us, it'™s not business, it's personal.
Be sire to stop by the ViSalus booth at the Expo and ask about this contest thing...then come tell me about it!

The thing I am so excited about with all of these breakthrough products is that there are options.  There isn't one product that will work for everyone - that is why there are options. I can't wait to hear about the breakthrough results people get from attending the Expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment