Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nerium

Nerium. What to say about this miracle product. I guess I'll start at the beginning with my experience. I am a beauty product junkie - always trying the latest and greatest...and most end up being not so great.

I went to lunch with a friend several months ago and couldn't help but to notice her skin.  Glowing, Perfect, Flawless. I was jealous. I asked what she was doing different.  She said one word. Nerium.

Then another friend asked if I had heard of this thing called Nerium.  She suggested I try it. I took pictures of my face before and after - about 2 weeks later. WOW! I was shocked at the results!

I've been using the product (a night cream) for about a month. My skin looks and feels amazing!  Seriously, when you see me at the expo, feel my face! Well, feel it after you've washed and sanitized your hands (haha!).

Last week I was at Nordstrom in the cosmetic section, and one of the ladies that worked for one of the very expensive lines commented on my skin.  She said "you must use XYZ, look at how beautiful your skin is".  Nope. Nerium.

Georgia Fawcett is a company rep for Nerium.  She will be at the expo to answer all of your questions. Until then, here is some additional info about this miracle cream:

During advanced research on the uses of the Nerium oleander plant, an accidental discovery was made: the unique properties of Nerium oleander provided remarkable age-defying results when applied to the skin. This finding led to the creation of the NeriumAD skincare line. 

Nerium scientists developed a breakthrough process, NBio-PL2, to extract from the Nerium oleander plant in a way that preserves its unique and beneficial properties. This patent-pending extraction process yields the NAE-8 extract used to formulate this first-of-its-kind age-defying product line.






You have to check out the before and after pics Georgia will have at the Expo...she might even share mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment