Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In Shape




Speaking of being bloated and needing to lose 8 pounds...I need to get In Shape

InShapeMD™ is a new medical weight loss program in the South Bend, IN area that provides a medically directed and personalized approach to weight loss and wellness. Countdown Diet InShapeMD™ can help you reach your weight loss goals.

I've heard a lot about HCG weight loss.  I have several friends who have seen great results from this approach.   30 lbs in 30 days?  Does that really mean I could be thinner by New Years?  YES MA'AM!  ...and I think that is awesome. 



In Shape MD is a medical weight loss program that provides a medically directed and personalized approach to weight loss and wellness. Countdown Diet InShapeMD™ can help you reach your weight loss goals.

I checked out the In Shape MD website to see what they were all about, and found that they also support several wellness programs, including:

  • B12 Injections
  • Countdown Diet
  • Lipotropics
  • Medical Weight Loss
  • Multiple Weight Loss Treatments
  • Obesity Solutions
  • Prescription Weight Loss
  • Wellness Lab Testing
  • MyT - Be Mighty
 Barb Truhler from In Shape MD will be on hand at the Expo to answer your questions, and help you get signed up for a program.  I hope I can also talk her into a little workshop to tell us all about what the B12 injections are all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment